Students’ training is very advanced in Volos, and they have created six companies. The business model Canvas y very advance in all of them (items 1 to 4 completed), and they are working on the names and logos.
The scope of the companies is:
- Soap: students will make soap out of used oil.
- Babysitting: students will provide childcare to low-income parents / single parent families.
- Event organising: students will provide services to organise small scale public events (graduations, retirement, birthdays, christenings).
- Jewellery: students will create handmade jewellery from recycled materials.
- Recording studio: students will provide services for rehearsals and recordings to young artists.
- Sweets, marmalades: students will make hand-made sweets, marmalades and traditional Greek pies.
The school will do a dissemination of the UNRECRE project later this year in the International Regional Cross Border Seminars to take place in Bulgaria.