The teacher training course is one of the essential activities of the project.
It took place on February 24 and March 3, virtually, with the participation of teachers from the three partner schools: La Salle, 2nd Geniko Lykeio Neas Ionias and CPI O Cruce.
One of the planned activities in this project (under AEPI SABÓN responsibility) consists of the creation, by students from the schools participating in the project, of “real” companies based on social and circular economy, with the objective to start up 10 of these companies per partner throughout the entire project.
In order to carry out this activity, it is necessary for the participating students to have a basic knowledge about business management (concepts, tools and competencies) to help them to develop this process, under the guidance of their teacher.
This is where this training fits in, seeking to train the designated teachers so they can acquire this basic knowledge themselves, in order to give an adequate support to their students during the project.
There are certain objectives we want to achieve with this activity:
- Help young people to develop entrepreneurial skills, knowledge and management of business companies
- Develop in young people the principles and values of cooperativism, as well as in the value of entrepreneurship through the figures of social and circular economy
- Implement in students basic and transversal skills like cooperation, interaction through ICT means, creativity, communication.
- To implement (networks of) social enterprises and conduct courses and training sessions on business education, especially social entrepreneurship and the use of ICT
- To improve quality and efficiency of education and training of young people in order to develop the features and the working skills for a proactive learning and to become a successful